CDAC Government IT Jobs 2021 for Adjunct Engineers as CAE scheme
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing(CDAC), is a Information and Technology department works under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India.
Streams in CDAC Government IT Jobs 2021:-
- Computer Science / Information Technology / Human Computer Interface / Graphics and Allied disciplines.
- Electronics Communications / Electrical / Telecommunication / Instrumentation & Control / Medical Electronics / Power Electronics / VLSI & Embedded System and Allied disciplines
- Biotechnology / Bioinformatics / Health informatics / Geo informatics / Meteorology / Environmental Science / Ocean Sciences / Oceanography / Environmental Engineering
Vacancies: 50+ Posts
- Solution Architect- 01 Post
- Service Delivery Manager/Co-ordination- 01 Post
- Solution Architect- 05 Posts
- Data Scientist- 01 Posts
- Techno Functional- 02 Posts
- Release and Deployment Manager- 01 Post
- QA Lead- 01 Post
- Business Analyst- 01 Post
- UI/UX Expert- 01 Post
- Database Specialist- 01 Post
- Natural Language Processing Expert – 01 Post
- System Analysts- 02 Posts
- System Software Development- 04 Posts
- Data Center Specialists- 02 Posts
- Software Design & Development- 07 Posts
- UI / UX Engineer- 02 Posts
- Machine Learning / Big Data Analytics- 04 Posts
- VLSI & Embedded System- 03 Posts
- Mobile/ Cyber Security officers- 10 Posts
- Quantum Technologies- 01 Posts
Job Location: Hyderabad, Delhi, Pune, Noida, Bengaluru
Tenure:- This engagement is purely temporary, and is tenable initially for a period upto 2 years and extendable for a further period of not more than one year at a time on need basis. However, the total duration including the extended period should not exceed 3 years under any circumstances.
Scale of Pay: Pascale varies from 30,000- 2,00,000 based on post.
Age Criteria: The upper age limit for the engagement is 57 years at the time of the submission of application. In any ways, the engagement will be only up to the age of 60 years.
- B. E. / B. Tech./ME/ M. Tech in Comp/IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/communication/Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics
- First Class PG Degree in Science or domain, in relevant discipline
Experience: 0-20 Years, please refer official notification in website for more details
Last date to Apply: Not mentioned in official website.
Interview Date: Will be communicated by email only
Selection Process: Candidate will be selected based on Written test and Interview.
How to Apply: It’s an ongoing/rolling advertisement. The application needs to be submitted online on C-DAC website, anytime of the year, supported by a detailed academic CV including a complete list of publications, a statement of research interests etc. you may click on the following link and submit your application.
The candidates have to visit the official website https://cdac.in, Apply for job from below links.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
- SAI Coach Recruitment 2021
- NAL Technical Assistants recruitment 2021
- UOH University of Hyderabad recruitments