DFCCIL Recruitment for Managers Executives 2021
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) is a PSU industry working under Ministry of Rails (Govt. of India). Western Dedicated Freight Corridor (WDFC), from Uttar Pradesh to Mumbai and Eastern Dedicated are dedicatedly working on Cargo enhancements. DFCIL works for maintenance, Construction operations of Dedicated Fright Corridors (DFC) to increase transportation productivity and resource management. For example if you take e-Commerce(Flipkart, Amazon, etc) , Automobile transportations can utilize better transportations through DFC. So in 2021 they new new talent, invites applications for recruitment through ON-LINE MODE to the posts of Junior Manager,
Executive and Junior Executive in various disciplines, as per the details given below
Vacancies and Qualifications : 1082 Jobs
- Jr. Manager(Civil) – 31 Posts for Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Junior Manager (Operations & BD)- 77 Posts for 2 years MBA/PGDBA/ PGDBM/PGDM
- Junior Manager (Mechanical)- 03 Posts for Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering OR Relevant branch
- Executive (Civil)- 73 Posts for Diploma (3 years) in Civil Engg
- Executive (Electrical)- 42 Posts for Diploma (3 years) in Electrical / Electronics OR relevant branch
- Executive (Signal & Telecommunication)- 87 Posts for Diploma (3 years) in Electrical/ Electronic OR relevant branch
- Executive (Operations & BD)- 237 Posts for Graduation with not less than 60% mark
- Executive (Mechanical)- 03 Posts for Diploma (3 years) in Mechanical/ Electrical/Electronics or relevant
- Junior Executive (Electrical)- 520 Posts for Matriculation with minimum 60% marks and ITI OR Graduate degree
Job Location for DFCCIL Recruitment for Managers Executives: All Over India ( New Delhi and Field Units at Ambala, Meerut, Tundla (Agra), Prayagraj ), Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyay Nagar, Kolkata, Mumbai (North & South), Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Ajmer, Jaipur and Noida.
- Junior Manager- Rs. 50,000-1,60,000 (IDA Pay Scale) (E-2)
- Executive- Rs. 30,000-1,20,000 (IDA Pay Scale) (E-0)
- Junior Executive- Rs. 25,000-68,000 (IDA Pay Scale) (N-5)
Age Limit: Candidates should be born between 18-30 Years.
Selection Process: The eligible candidates shall be shortlisted based on Computer Based Test(CBT), Aptitude Test, Document Verification, Interview and Medical Test. Candidates are advised to visit website of RDSO (www.rdso.indianrailways.gov.in ->Directorates->Psycho
Technical) for question patterns and other details of CBAT.
CBT Exam Centers: The Computer Based Test (CBT) may be held at Patna, Ahmedabad, Guwahati, Varanasi, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Delhi/NCR, Jaipur, Lucknow, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Nagpur, Bhopal, Vishakapatnam, Ranchi, Raipur, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram and Chandigarh/Mohali.
Import dates for DFCCIL online application:
- Start Date- 24/04/2021
- End Date- 23/05/2021
Application fee: DFCCIL will accept fee through ON-LINE mode only. For Jr. Manager- Rs. 1000, for Executives- Rs.900, for Jr. Executive- Rs.700.00. )No examination fee is required for SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen candidates.
Process to Apply for RITES APPRENTICE JOBS 2021 :
Candidates are required to apply On-line through DFCCIL website www.dfccil.com in English only. While filling online form candidate should give a valid personal e-mail ID and Mobile number. Registration number, password, admit card for Computer Based Test
& Computer Based Aptitude Test, call letter for document verification/interview or any other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID of candidate. Admit card for written test, containing the details of the centre/venue for the examination etc., will be sent to the candidates at their registered e-mail ID.
|Online Application||Click Here|
You can verify more jobs at official careers page https://dfccil.com/Home/AllAboutLatestNewsSectionPages