MCTE Recruitment for Clerks
Military College of Telecommunication and Engineering Recruitment 2021
Vacancies: 37 Posts
- Stenographer- 02 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk- 14 Posts
- Lab Assistant- 02 Posts
- Lab Attendants (MTS)- 02 Posts
- Draughtsman (Computers)- 01 Post
- Civilian Motor Driver- 01 Post
- Safaiwala (MTS)- 06 Posts
- Fatigueman- 02 Posts
Job Location: Mhow (MP)
Age Criteria: 18 -27 Years, Relaxation For SC/ST candidates applying in their category by five years. (ii) For OBC candidates (for non-creamy layer only) applying in their category by three years (iii) For Govt servants and exservicemen (ESM) as per existing Govt rules in this regard.
- Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University
Last date to Apply: 26-07-2021
Cost of Training: ₹8785/- per week (or as notified from time to time) for the period of candidate’s stay at the Officers Training Academy
Selection Process: Tier-I (Written Test), Tier-II (Skill test) then for LDC- Typing Test (Tier-III).
How to Apply MCTE Recruitment for Clerks: Candidates can apply offline- Applications duly completed in all respect along with all the requisite documents, duly self-attested, should be addressed to The Presiding Officer, Scrutiny Cell, Cipher Wg, Military College of Telecommunication Engineering, Mhow (MP) 453 441 and sent by Regd post/Speed post.
|Apply Here||Click Here|
More Related Jobs:-
- IBPS CRP RRBs Recruitment 2021
- యుపిఎస్సి రిక్రూట్మెంట్ 2021- 400 ఎన్డిఎ(NDA & NA) పోస్టులు
- Indian Coastal Guard Posts 2022 Batch
- How to get Indian Army Jobs