NORTH CENTRAL RAILWAY
Post Name: General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE)
Vacancies: 529 Posts
- Station Master- 5 Posts
- Guards- 53 Posts
- Assistant Loco Pilot- 50 Posts
- Sr. Clerk cum Typist- 51 Posts
- Ticket Clerk- 220 Posts
- Train Clerk- 09
- Jr. Translator- 10 Posts
- JE- 53 Posts
- Tech-III- 69 Posts
Job Location: RRC reserves the right to conduct the examination in batches on various dates and locations as decided by the RRC.
- Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board.
- ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT is compulsory
Age Limit: The upper age limit will be 42 years for General candidates, 45 years for OBC candidates and 47 years for SC/ST candidates. The age will be reckoned as on 01.01.2020.
Selection Process: Based on Merit.
- Opening Date and Time 21/10/2019
- Closing Date and Time 20/11/2019
Application fee: Application fees (Non-refundable) – Rs. 100/-., No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women Applicants
Process to Apply : Eligible employees should submit only online applications on www.rrcald.org. Application sent manually/Hard copy in RRC/ALD office will not be entertained.
|Online Application||Click Here|